The South Boston Neighborhood House is proud to be a part of the John Hancock Non-Profit Marathon Program for the 2019 Boston Marathon on April 15th, 2019.
We are currently accepting applications for runners on a rolling basis. Please note that we receive dozens of applications each year so submitting an application does not guarantee you a spot on the team.
Applicants that require a bib will be asked to raise a minimum of $7,500. Qualified runners that already have a bib are welcome to join our team and are asked to raise a minimum of $2,000.
Some of the advantages of being a part of Team Ollie include:
- An official bib into the 2019 Boston Marathon®
- A Team Ollie singlet and running swag
- Access to team meetings
- Coaching and guidance from CharityTeams.com
- A full and personalized 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches
- The opportunity to participate in organized weekly group runs on the Boston Marathon® course complete with aid station support
- The opportunity to participate in Tuesday night hill workouts and speed workouts
- CharityTeams weekly communications and monthly meetings with guest speakers
- Fundraising support
- An opportunity to participate in the CharityTeams Superhero 17 and the CharityTeams Hop21 themed runs
- Access to incentive prizes for fundraising
- Discounts on running gear
- A private team bus to the starting line on Marathon Monday and much more!
Fill out the application here: