The South Boston Neighborhood House is seeking an energetic person(s) with a genuine enthusiasm for working with children to fill the following position in our School Age Program. We are looking for qualified individuals to join our dedicated team of human service professionals committed to enhancing family and neighborhood life in South Boston.
- Department of Early Education and Care (EEC) Group Leader qualified
- Department of Early Education and Care qualified: Group Leader must be at least 18 years of age and meet one of the following sets of requirements:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or an Associate’s Degree; and have three months of experience working with school age children; or
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent; and have six months of experience working with school age children including three months of supervised experience at a school age child care program; or
- Have nine months of experience with school age children including three months of supervised experience at a school age child care program. Group Leader
Responsibilities: The Group Leader is responsible for the planning and implementation of a developmentally appropriate curriculum, including educational, recreational, and diverse activities for children ages 5-12 in an out-of-school-time setting.
Applicants please email your resumes to Nicole Itri, email@example.com
The South Boston Neighborhood House is an Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages applications from persons with disabilities and members of underrepresented groups.