Run for Team Ollie in the 2023 127th Boston Marathon®
Monday, April 17, 2023
You can be part of Team Ollie two ways.
- Charity Runner
- Registered qualified runners with their own bib are also encouraged to join our team.
What you receive for running on our team and supporting our mission
- Full and personalized 20-week training plan for every level of running with organized group runs throughout the season through CharityTeams.com.
- Runners will receive fundraising support.
- Organized point to point long runs on the course with aid station support.
- Kickoff meeting and pre-race gathering providing COVID guidelines
- Official Team running singlet to wear race day.
- Race week festivities (If COVID permits)
- Unsurpassed team spirit, team organization and runner support.
- A positive life changing experience and memorable journey of running the 2023 Boston Marathon with South Boston Neighborhood House
BAA COVID Guidelines for the race continue to evolve. Please stay up to date. Here is the latest as of Monday, September 6, 2022.
The B.A.A. encourages all participants to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to participating in the 127th Boston Marathon. At this time, proof of vaccination will not be required for participation in the 2023 Boston Marathon.
However, all participants are expected to follow B.A.A. protocols and procedures related to COVID-19 mitigation and public health including, but not limited to, potential proof of negative testing, potential proof of vaccination, and wearing a face mask in designated areas. B.A.A. COVID-19 mitigation efforts will be guided by policies and procedures established by the CDC, state, and local public health officials in the lead up to April’s event.