Run for Team Ollie in the 2021 125th Boston Marathon®
You can be part of Team Ollie two ways.
- In person event on Monday, Oct 11, 2021 – Charity Runner Fundraising commitment $10,000.00 minimum
Registered qualified runners with their own bib are also encouraged to join our team. fundraising commitment $3,000.00
Fill out the application below.
- Virtual event from Oct 8-10, 2021 – Fundraising commitment $500. All
virtual runners must complete the virtual marathon within a 24-hour
- Register through the Athlete’s Village on the BAA website.
- Fill out our application for our team below.
What you receive for running on our team and supporting our mission
- Full and personalized 20-week training plan for every level of running with organized group runs throughout the season through CharityTeams.com.
- Runners will receive fundraising support.
- Organized point to point long runs on the course with aid station support.
- Kickoff meeting and pre-race gathering providing COVID guidelines
- Official Team running singlet to wear race day.
- Race week festivities (If COVID permits)
- Unsurpassed team spirit, team organization and runner support.
- A positive life changing experience and memorable journey of running the 2021 Boston Marathon with South Boston Neighborhood House
BAA Covid Guidelines for the race continue to evolve. Please stay up to date. Here is the latest as of March 29, 2021.
Participants in the in-person 2021 Boston Marathon will have the opportunity to
purchase registration insurance; additional details will be shared prior to registration in April.
Registration insurance will not be offered for the VIRTUAL 125th Boston Marathon.
Participants in the in-person race may be expected to produce up to two negative COVID-19 tests prior to Monday, October 11, regardless of vaccination status.
Official entrants will receive more information in the coming months on testing timelines and requirements.
All participants are expected to follow federal and state travel guidelines, including any and all pre-travel testing requirements and quarantine requirements that are in place at the time of the 125th Boston Marathon.
The B.A.A. will continue to follow the science and all developments related to COVID-19 and will modify the event plan as necessary.